Memphis College of Art
1930 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38104

Gallery Hours

Rust Hall Main, Lower and Alumni Galleries (1930 Poplar, Overton Park)
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: Noon – 4 p.m.

Hyde Gallery (477 S. Main, Downtown Memphis)
Monday–Friday: Noon – 5 p.m.
Saturday: Noon – 7 p.m.
Extended hours on Trolley Nights (last Friday of each month): 6–9 p.m.

477 Store (477 S. Main, Downtown Memphis)
Wednesday-Saturday: noon – 5 p.m.

MCA Gallery at Playhouse on the Square (66 S. Cooper)
Monday – Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1–5 p.m.
Hours are extended on show nights (generally Thursday–Saturday until 8 p.m.)
For questions about the MCA Gallery and its hours, contact Playhouse at 901-726-4656.

Gallery hours are subject to change for school holidays and closings. Please consult the Academic Calendar to see when scheduled closings occur.

Admissions Office

If you have a question about admissions or would like to request a catalog, please click here.

Media Inquiries

If you have questions about Memphis College of Art or you are an alumnus or community organization and have great news to share with us, please contact Carrie Corbett, director of college communications, at or 901-272-5111.

MCA Student Volunteers

MCA students volunteer approximately 2000 hours annually to community art projects. If you would like to involve MCA students in a special project, click here to submit your request.

Notice of Non-Discrimination

Memphis College of Art does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its program and activities. The following people have been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies:

VP for Student Affairs
Title IX Coordinator
1930 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104

Associate VP for Finance & Administration
Title IX Coordinator
1930 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104

Public Complaints

Any member of the Memphis College of Art community who receives a complaint from a member of the general public about MCA, its faculty, staff or students should advise that person to submit his or her complaint in writing to the Vice President for Finance and Administration (VPFA). The VPFA will receive any written complaint from the general public and direct it to the appropriate resolution. A record of the complaint and corresponding resolution will be kept in the office of the VPFA. The utilization of these procedures does not preclude the general public from filing with federal, state or local agencies having jurisdiction over the matter. For additional information, please contact:

Anne Ballam
Assistant to the President